it’s Tanja here and I would like to share another project using the wonderful Skipping Stones Design Let it be stamp set:
- create a soft rainbow watercolor background using Distress Markers (Festive Berries, Ripe Persimmon, Fossilized Amber, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, Wilted Violet) and a wet watercolor brush
- stamp the butterfly from the Skipping Stones Design Let it be set with Versafine (Smokey Gray) and color it with the same watered-down Distress Marker colors
- add some splatters with black acrylic paint
- cut out the CUTplorations thanks from white glitter fun foam and adhere it to the stitched watercolor panel
- mount the panel onto a piece of grey patterned paper and use the Mini Perfect Layers Tool to create a perfect border
I especially created this card for Heather the owner of Skipping Stones Design as a huge “thank you” for her kindness and for letting the Design Team work with such wonderful designs.
If you want to share your SSD creations with us on social media, use #skippingstonesdesign and if you upload to Splitcoaststampers use the key words SSD and skippingstonedesign.
I hope you got inspired.