I absolutely love this stamp set I’d Pick You!!! composed by 6 sentiments and 2 big images. The font is so pretty and the images are totally different and modern.
I decided to create a very shiny card and with this in mind I used Celestial Cooper Delicata Metallic Ink. Here is how I created this card:
- Cut the base using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″with score in 5-1/2″
- Cut a second layer using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4-1/8″x5-3/8″
- Using a circle die cut cut one one of 2-3/4″ in the upper corner.
- Paint a piece of paper using some different colors of Ann Butler Iridescent Paints and let it dry.
- Cut a circle scallop frame to paste inside of the die cut created on the second layer.
- Stamp one of the big images from the stamp set I’d Pick You on the right corner of the second layer using Celestial Cooper Delicata Ink.
- Paste the second layer over the card base using zapdots or dimensionals.
- Paste the painted frame inside over the card base and using zapdots and using zapdots or dimensionals.
- Stamp your sentiments inside of the frame.
Sooooo, what do you think? Please let me know below and come back soon for more inspiration!