Skipping Stones Design is looking for new Design Team members! We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly and talented stampers to help promote our products and to provide inspiration to the stamping community, through your personal blog and online galleries.
Once you’ve read through the guidelines and requirements, please email us using the link provided below. Thanks again, and we look forward to hearing from you!
To learn more about Skipping Stones Design, check out the website: http://skippingstonesdesign.com/
Term and Open Call
If chosen, your term will run for 6 months beginning on September 1, 2011 thru February 28, 2012. This call is open to all.
All submissions must be received by 12:00am PST, July 30th, 2011. New design team members will be contacted by Aug. 5th, 2011.
To apply for the SSD Team (the Stamp Tramps), please do the following:
• Submit 4 to 5 samples (can be cards, 3-D projects, layouts etc). If you already have some Skipping Stones Design stamps, please use them in one of your samples.
• Create a sample using one of the sketches on the Skipping Stones Design Blog.
Please send an email containing the following information to Heather at email@example.com.
4. Blog or website address:
5. Links to any online galleries you may have:
6. Related forums/message boards that you like to visit and participate (we do NOT need your forum nickname):
7. Please note if you are a current or past design team member for any other companies. (We do not expect you to work solely for us).
8. Please tell us a few words about yourself, what you like about stamping, and why you would like to be a design team member for Skipping Stones Design.
The deadline for all applications is Saturday July 30th, 2010 at Midnight.
• You will need the ability to photograph or scan your art for submission to Skipping Stones Design.
• You will need to have a blog or website with regular updates, and enjoy participating in online challenges in the stamping community.
• You’ll also need to be ready to have some FUN, and enjoy your stamps!!!
• You will need to meet all deadlines given.
• Check in every 1-2 days on the DT Blog, and work with DT Coordinator regarding deadlines and expectations.
• You will be required to make a minimum of 1 card/project weekly (mandatory participation in the SSD Sketch Challenges).
• Create 2-3 items (cards, scrap layouts, altered art) using the stamp set(s) received.
• Participate in any online challenge using SSD stamps. This can count towards your additional cards/projects.
• Participate in Skipping Stones Sketch Challenges, Blog Hops and Release Parties.
• You must be willing to post card samples, contest announcements, challenges and new releases on your blog.
• You must be willing to post Skipping Stones Design cards/projects to the Splitcoaststampers gallery.
• Contribute one (1) tutorial or video bi-monthly. This is a step by step guide to creating your favorite card or project. This can also be techniques, and include stamping tips and trends.
• Leave comments for challenge participants on the weekly SSD Sketch challenge.
• Promote Skipping Stones Design through your blog and whenever you see an opportunity to help us promote.
• Submit your art using Skipping Stones Design stamps at least two (2) times during your term to various publications of your choice.
• Participate in any design team discussions on the Design Team blog.
What You’ll Get From Us
• A great opportunity to work with a fun design team, learning new techniques.
• Encouragement and help getting published in leading magazines.
• You will receive new stamp sets as often as they are released (the amount of sets released per month will vary).
• You will receive the pre-release stamp sets as soon as they are available.
• The opportunity to purchase up to 4 stamp sets per month at a discount of 50%.
• Your bio, artwork, and gallery will be spotlighted on Skipping Stones Design.
• One or more free stamp sets to be used as blog candy.
• Two (2) free stamp sets of your choice for every card that is published in a Paper Magazine.
• The option of submitting original artwork/designs that may be turned into a stamp set. If the artwork is made into a stamp set, additional compensation will be offered.