Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a card that I made using Dandelion Dreams stamp set. I can’t resist the urge to use this set when I have it in my hands and I created this card for a special challenge during this week.
Creating this card was very easy, what was hard was deciding how to make it. Because I didn’t want a totally plain card, I wanted a special card in the assigned color, Kraft or Crumb Cake. Let me tell you what I did:
- I cut the base of the card 4-1/4″x11″ and made score in 5-1/2″
- I stamped some of the images of the Dandelion Dreams using Crumb Cake Classic Ink only on the lower part.
- I stamped the bird and the butterflies just on the left side using the same ink.
- I stamped the sentiment using VersaFine Onix and Clear Embossing Powder from Imagine Crafts.
- I added some white points over some leaves/flowers using a white gel pen.
- I turn around of the front some loops of White Bakers Twine ending in a tiny bow.
I really love to use the Dandelion Dreams, monochromatic or not. And I hope my project inspires you too to make more simple stamping and freely use your stamps.
See you soon!