Deb here with my first post for November. I’m a Registered Nurse and have been working long hours lately. I have a great desk job in a Telemetry Department after many ( 25+ ) years in the ICU. But this past week has been extremely busy; so when I was looking through my stamps to start on a project, this image jumped out at me !! I want to spend my first morning off in my fuzzy slippers, drinking coffee and being creative !! So, if my hair were darker, this would be ME !!
Instant Human – Just Add Coffee
- The card base is Recollections brand from Michael’s Arts and Crafts. They were on clearance and I couldn’t resist the laser cuts with the colored background.
- Using my MISTI, I stamped the image from Funny Coffee with Memories India Black ink right onto the card base. I then stamped it again on a piece of pink patterned paper from the Pebbles ‘Be Mine” paper pad.
- The sentiment was stamped with Stampin’ Up Bermuda Bay ink.
- I fussy-cut the robe and adhered it to the stamped image on the card. The image was brightened with some of my favorite Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pens.
- The sentiment was cut out using a square paper punch and I then added some Pebbles “Girl Squad” washi to the top and bottom.
- I popped the sentiment up using foam dimensionals.
The coffees in the picture are just a few of my latest favorites – Toasted Graham and Toffee Nut These flavors are just what I need on a cool autumn morning and believe me, I will be doing just that tomorrow !! The Funny Coffee stamp set will be available again soon. I will keep you posted !! Thank you for stopping by.