it’s Tanja here for you and today I would like to show you this fun interactive card:
- stamp the panties from the Skipping Stones Design Funderwear stamp set with Versafine (Onyx Black) and color the fun image with Delta Markers; add details with a white gel pen and googly eyes for that little something extra
- cut out a stitched panel from watercolor paper and create a background using Distress Inks (Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch), Pearlized Water and a piece of acetate
- stamp the sentiment from the same stamp set with VersaMagic (Eggplant)
- cut out a scribbled circle from purple vellum and assemble the cardpanel – I mounted the panties on an Action Wobble
- create a striped strip of cardstock by using VersaMagic (Eggplant) and a diagonal stripe stamp
- add a strip of black cardstock and the striped piece behind the panel and assemble the card
I hope you got inspired.
If you would like to share your SSD creations with us on social media, use #skippingstonesdesign and if you upload to Splitcoaststampers use the key words SSD and skippingstonedesign.