today, I would like to show you how to create this sweet Easter Tag Card:
- cut out two tags with the help of the Lil’ Inker Designs Anytime Tags – one from white cardstock and one from patterned paper from the Avery Elle Brights Collection paper pad
- stamp the cute little bunny from the Skipping Stones Design Gray Gares stamp set with Memento (Tuxedo Black) and color the image and the grass with Delta Markers
- add highlights with a white gel pen
- cut out a pink felt bow using the Lil’ Inker Designs Mini Bow Die
- stamp the sentiment from the same stamp set directly onto a white cardbase with Versafine (Smokey Gray)
- apply Distress Ink (Spun Sugar) through the Memory Box Floral Confetti stencil to create a background
If you want to share your SSD creations with us on social media, use #skippingstonesdesign and if you upload to Splitcoaststampers use the key words SSD and skippingstonedesign.
Thanks for stopping by today.