Deb here with a last minute Christmas card — because I’m sure I’m not the only one sending a few stragglers a bit late. I’ve made several non-traditional holiday cards this year – and here’s another. No red/green color scheme, no cutesy Christmas images. More of a vintage feel to this one. I hope you like it .
Grand Christmas Exhibition
- On a kraft card base, I adhered a piece of patterned paper from the Winter Wonderland pad from AC Moore.
- A piece of ephemera from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Christmas Pack was placed at an angle on top of the patterned paper.
- The coffee cup from Coffee Volume #2 was stamped on several different patterned papers, also from the Winter Wonderland pad. I used Memories India Black ink.
- The cup, flower and leaves were all fussy-cut then paper-pieced together.
- Tombow Adhesives were used to adhere all elements – MONO Aqua Liquid Glue and the Permanent Adhesive Runner.
- I placed light green crystals on 3 corners of the Grand Christmas Exhibition ephemera.
- The stem on the coffee cup was highlighted with a Faber-Castell PITT Artist pen and also some gold glitter.was placed on the flower.
- Tombow Foam Tabs were used to pop up the coffee cup on the bottom left side of the card.
I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday filled with everything you love and that you took some time to nurture your creative side. I’m planning on making a Christmas card each week of 2018 so I am caught up when the holiday rolls around again.