it’s Tanja here for you today and I would like to show you how I created this vellum overlay card using the beautiful Skipping Stones Design Healing Wings stamp set:
- stamp the beautiful large butterfly from the Skipping Stones Design Healing Wings stamp set onto a vellum cardbase using Versamark
- make sure that your heat-tool is hot before you heat-emboss the image with WOW! Metallic Rich Pale Super Fine embossing powder
- create a smaller cardbase from watercolor paper and stamp the butterfly again but this time with Distress Ink (Antique Linen)
- color the image with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens, Distress Markers and a waterbrush
- add Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to the roses on the wings
- redraw the body of the butterfly and add antennae with a black PITT Artist Pen
- add a swirly frame using the black PITT Artist Pen once more
- as a final step add the sentiment using a sticker from Idea-ology Big Chat
If you want to share your SSD creations with us on social media, use #skippingstonesdesign and if you upload to Splitcoaststampers use the key words SSD and skippingstonedesign.
Thanks for stopping by today.