it’s Tanja here and I would like to show you this Easter Card:
- stamp the cup without the flowers from the Skipping Stones Design Coffee Volume #2 stamp set with Versafine (Vintage Sepia) onto a stitched panel of watercolor paper
- stamp the bunny from the Skipping Stones Design Gray Hares set onto the cup and add some dots with a dark sepia PITT Artist Pen
- stamp the sentiment from the same stamp set with the same brown ink
- color the image with Daniel Smith watercolors
- add turquoise splatters
- add a strip of brown and turquoise cardstock to the left side of the panel before adhering it to a white cardbase
If you want to share your SSD creations with us on social media, use #skippingstonesdesign and if you upload to Splitcoaststampers use the key words SSD and skippingstonedesign.
Thanks for stopping by.