Hello everyone, Martha Lucia here to share with you one experiment. Yes, today´s card is an experiment that I decided to make using 3 different greens of Pigment Ink to create the effect of Ombre Technique with my own twist. Take a look at my card:
- First, create the base card using Very Vanilla Card Stock. The size is 4-1/4″x8-1/2″ with score in 4-1/4″.
- Cut the second layer using a Stitched Square Framelit.
- Stamp the distress images over the second layer using Memento Luxe Pear Tart. Like this is a pigment ink you can cover it with clear embossing powder and melt with the heat tool.
- Stamp some branches of the stamp set Dandelion Dreams using Memento Luxe Pistachio. Cover it with clear embossing powder and melt wit the heat tool.
- Stamp the last branch with Memento Luxe Olive Grove. Cover it with clear embossing powder and melt with the heat tool. You will note how the different colors of the green will mix.
- Stamp your sentiment using Memento Luxe Olive Grove.
- Stamp the bird using Memento Luxe Lilac Posies.
Nice and easy, right?
With these three greens pigment inks Memento Luxe from Imagine Crafts you can create any effect and get the texture on your card just like I made with my Dandelion Dream.
Thank you for stopping by!