it’s Tanja here and I have a fun new creation for you:
- cut out a panel from watercolor paper using one of the Avery Elle Wonky Stitches dies
- stamp the smiling chocolate candy from the Skipping Stones Design Chocolate #2 stamp set with Distress Ink (Antique Linen) and color the image and the background with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens, Distress Markers and a waterbrush
- add highlights with a white gel pen
- ink up the panel with Distress Ink (Hickory Smoke) and apply that same Distress Ink through the Scrappberry’s Mini-Hearts stencil
- adhere little googly eyes
- stamp the sentiment from the same stamp set with Versafine (Onyx Black) and Brilliance (Pearlescent Chocolate)
- use grey cardstock as a base
If you want to share your SSD creations with us on social media, use #skippingstonesdesign and if you upload to Splitcoaststampers use the key words SSD and skippingstonedesign.
I hope you got inspired.