Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here with you!
Bras are like friends is the card that I have to share with you today. I made this card using the stamp set Bras Volume #1 from our Skipping Stones Store and this is definitely a special set. Take a look at my card:
To create this card I used Versafine Onix Ink and Clear Embossing Powder.
- Take a piece of Whisper White card stock and stamp the images of two of the bras from the stamp set Bras Volume #1 using Versafine Onix ink. Cover the images with clear embossing powder and melt the powder with the heat tool.
- Color the details of bras using a pink marker.
- Stamp the sentiments from the same stamp set on the top of the paper using Versafine Onix ink and clear embossing powder. Melt the powder with the heat tool.
- Create a faux watercolor using distress ink and aquapinter over the sentiment.
- Cut a decorated frame and paste over the stamped layer with On point Glue. I used the Loopy Rectangle Dies from Gina Marie Designs.
- Paste the decorated layer with dimensionals over the card base using dimensionals.
- Finalize the decorations adding some little sequins.
What do you think? I would love to hear what you think below. But between you and me I think that Bras are like friends!
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon!