Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a Fall card that I created using two of the images included on the stamp set Best of Butterflies combined with designer paper and die cuts. The two images that I used are also included on other stamps set available in our store. They are Heartsong and Breathtaking Butterflies. Take a look at my card:
Creating this card was a simple process:
- Cut the base of the card. The size is 5-1/2″x8-1/2″ with score in 4-1/4″.
- Cut a second layer using designer paper, the size is 4″x5-1/4″ and paste over the card base.
- Cut a die cut with a decorated border using the third size of the Loopy Rectangles die set by Gina Marie Designs using very vanilla card stock.
- Stamp over the die cut the small butterfly using Hello Honey Classic Ink
- Stamp the sentiment using Sahara Sand Classic Ink
- Tie a bow using some threads of pool party bakers twine.
- Paste the stamped layer with dimensionals over the card base.
On this card the color combination is very important and I just tried to keep the same line of the colors that the designer paper offered me and keep the neutral colors for the card stock. I hope my project inspiring you to coordinate stamps and inks with specialty papers.
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon with another card inspiration!