Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a clear and simple model of a card. I created this using one of the birds included on the stamp set Best of Birds. Take a look at my card:
Creating this card was a very easy process:
- Cut the base of the card using Delightful Dijon card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″
- Cut a second layer using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4-1/8″x5-3/8″.
- Sponge the base of the whisper white layer using Distress Ink in two different greens: Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. Just sponge about 1/3″ of the layer
- Stamp the image of the bird using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink over another piece of whisper white card stock
- Sponge the bird using Distress Ink. I used the color Salty Ocean for the bird and Gathered Twigs for the branch
- Cut the stamped image with a scissor
- Stamp your sentiment
- Cut a circle scallop in vellum card stock to add behind of the bird using glue dots.
- Take a little piece of natural lace and your stamped images. Tie all your pieces over the inked base using one stapler.
- Finalize the decoration adding some gold sequins.
As you noticed all the elements of this card were created individually. You only need to assemble all the details and compose the final image. Using products like vellum, lace and sequins you can add a romantic style to your creations.
Thank you for stopping by and come back soon – you will always find something to inspire you! See you soon!