today, I would like to share this fun birthday card with you:
- cut out two scalloped stitched panels using the Waltzingmouse Stamps Scalloped Stitched Rectangles – one from white and one from mint green glitter cardstock
- stamp the bunny from the Skipping Stones Design Gray Hares stamp set with Memento (Gray Flannel), mask off his paw and stamp the balloons from the same stamp set with the same ink
- color the image with Touch Twin Brush Markers and Delta Markers and add highlights with a white gel pen
- stamp the sentiment from the same set with Versafine (Onyx Black) for a crisp impression – this is my favorite black ink for stamping sentiments
- use white cardstock as a base and wrap a piece of ribbon around the glitter layer before assembling the card
If you want to share your SSD creations with us on social media, use #skippingstonesdesign and if you upload to Splitcoaststampers use the key words SSD and skippingstonedesign.
Thanks for stopping by today.